We are looking to hire a part-time Corporate Relations to liaise with Chicago corporations and to facilitate the implementation of projects related to commitment to community relations and being a valued neighbor in those communities that we serve. This position requires close coordination and communication with our Marketing Department.
- Develop and implement an integrated community relations plan that aligns with the strategic priorities.
- Work to enhance tgin’s image and reputation internally and externally through partnerships with local schools and cancer related organizations
- Create and execute plans to develop relationships with key organizations in the communities tgin serves.
- Manage and select sponsorships and event participation with community partners.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem solving, coaching, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of building client relationships and dealing with diverse clients.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, and Internet required.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, and high levels of responsibility required.
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please email resume, cover letter and hourly pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org