Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and body products, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Marketing division, working on events, and specifically our upcoming Breast Cancer Cocktails for a Cure scheduled to take place in October. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns who are on top of their game, and looking to learn more about planning and managing events! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates, who are creative and passionate about marketing and events. Candidates must live in Chicago and come into the office!
Required Hours: 2 days a week (during business hours)You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction, and branding techniques.
- Research potential events for tgin to support or attend
- Provide social event coverage during events
- Draft event recaps
- Assist with planning, execution, and event follow up.
- Collaborate with creative design teams to drive impressions, word of mouth buzz, social media follows and bottom-line sales
- Review brand ambassador submissions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities/Credentials
- Creative and/or passionate about consumer marketing
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint– a plus!
- Amazing social media and copywriting skills are a plus!
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
You don’t need to be a student, but can get credit if you are
Interested applicants should send cover letters, resume, and a copy of their transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.