Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and body products, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Marketing division, leading our outreach to our team of beauty ambassadors. This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates, who are creative and passionate about marketing. A strong preference will be given to a candidate who can hold the internship for an entire school year, and students with an art background or are graduating and or pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field. Candidates must live in Chicago and come into the office!
Required Hours:10-15 hours week/2 days a week (during business hours)
- Develop marketing strategy for beauty ambassadors.
- Identify and build relationships with beauty ambassadors.
- Engage with beauty ambassadors on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram and negotiate partnerships.
- Understand the ‘big picture’.
- Brainstorm ideas for beauty ambassador campaigns and content.
- Determine and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to use to measure/track a campaign to support the company’s e-commerce activities, and how those goals align with the brand’s overall e-commerce objectives.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies in the natural hair ecosystem and across social media.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative and/or passionate about consumer marketing
- Amazing social media and copywriting skills are a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related fields is ideal
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field– Exceptional multitasking
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
You don’t need to be a student, but can get credit if you are
Interested applicants should send cover letters, resume, and a copy of their transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.