Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and body products, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Marketing division, working on building relationships with influences within the beauty industry. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns to build a database of beauty influencers who are active on YouTube and Instagram. This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates, who are creative and passionate about marketing. A strong preference will be given to candidates who can hold the internship for an entire school year, and students with an art background or are graduating and or pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field. Candidates must live in Chicago and come into the office!
Required Hours: 10-15 hours week/2 days a week (during business hours)
- Develop a marketing strategy for influencers.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers within the beauty industry.
- Contact influencers on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram and negotiate partnerships.
- Understand the ‘big picture’
- Brainstorm ideas for social media influencer campaigns and content
- Determine and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to use to measure/track a campaign to support the company’s e-commerce activities, and how those goals align with the brand’s overall e-commerce objectives
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies in the influencer ecosystem and across social media
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative and/or passionate about consumer marketing
- Amazing social media and copywriting skills are a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related fields is ideal
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field – Exceptional multitasking
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
You don’t need to be a student, but can get credit if you are
Interested applicants should send cover letters, resume, and a copy of their transcript to email@example.com for consideration.