Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and body products, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Marketing division, working on projects focused on the hair, beauty and fashion industries. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to work on creative projects involving graphic design, motion graphics, video and photography in the beauty industry! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates, who are creative and passionate about marketing. A strong preference will be given to candidates with an art background or are graduating and or pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field. Candidates must live in Chicago and come into the office!
Required Hours: 2 days a week (during business hours)
- Collaborate with creative design teams to drive impressions, word of mouth buzz, social media follows and bottom-line sales
- Design content for multimedia campaigns including collateral materials, video promotions, web promotions, social media marketing, and email communications
- Produce creative for event marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) press events, consumer engagement events, product launches, multi-city tours, etc.
- Assist with creative design for new business presentations and campaign reports
Examples of the Projects We’re Currently Working On:
- PR/Press Releases
- Website Sliders
- Lifestyle Photos
- Commercial Photo Shoots
- Motion Graphics
- Internal Newsletters
- Campaigns (wash n go, fall season, holiday, twitter chats)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities/Credentials
- Creative and/or passionate about consumer marketing
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint– a must!
- Amazing social media and copywriting skills are a plus!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related fields is ideal!
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
You don’t need to be a student, but can get credit if you are
Interested applicants should send cover letters, resume, and a copy of their transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.