Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and body products, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Marketing division, working on special projects that enable us to increase our reach and differentiate ourselves as a brand. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns who are on top of their game, and looking to learn more about marketing strategy, social media, graphic design, etc.! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates, who are creative and passionate about marketing, and events. Candidates must live in Chicago and come into the office!
Required Hours: 2 days a week (during business hours)
- Review existing strategies and provide recommendations for improvements
- Brainstorm ideas and develop plans of actions for increasing consumer engagement
- Assist with marketing-related projects (e.g. sampling, event organization, reviewing marketing materials, etc.)
- Develop content for Social Media Team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities/Credentials
- Creative and/or passionate about consumer marketing
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint– a plus!
- Amazing social media and copywriting skills are a plus!
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
You don’t need to be a student, but can get credit if you are
Interested applicants should send cover letters, resume, and a copy of their transcript to email@example.com for consideration.