Thank God It’s Natural (tgin) is a manufacturer of textured hair care products for kinks, curls Project Manager to manage various marketing campaigns and coordinate different team responsibilities. As the Marketing PM you will be responsible for ensuring all relevant tasks are completed and within budget, that marketing message remains consistent, creating a timeline for all major activations, and coordinating all of the parties with marketing responsibilities with respect to the launch (e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, social, graphic, digital, marketing collateral, writing, etc.). This is a freelance project.
- Manage all time lines and ensure all deadlines are met related to launch and marketing activities (breast cancer, new product launches, book tour)
- Create budget for launch activities
- Ensure messaging remains consistent across all marketing assets (email, social, website, etc.) Review all marketing collateral (graphics, brochures, sell-sheets, banners, etc.) to ensure messaging is key
- Identify key influencers to work with
- Develop contests and ideas to generate interest in product
- Develop plan for tgin beauty ambassadors
- Develop social strategy for launch for Facebook, IG, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Review email newsletters targeting customers, wholesalers and retailers
- Review email strategy
- Review online reviews on retail websites
- 3-5 years of marketing/branding experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Experience owning marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Hustler- You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get it done attitude
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Team player – chemistry is everything at tgin. We are a highly collaborative team and want people who are focused on the common goal.
- Spirit of excellence – A players only with a great attention to detail, who take pride and ownership in their work
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: TIOT Project Manager