We’re looking for a fearless and brilliant Operations and Logistics Manager to help grow and scale operations. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the development and growth of our business. You are forward-thinking and flexible as we play with how to run our business. You are a pioneer in innovating our growth and an operational savant.In this role, the Operations Manager is directly and indirectly responsible for activities including overseeing production, tracking and monitoring all facets of our delivery processes, and implementing enhancements to our operating processes. The Operations Manager will collaborate across functions and departments (Warehouse, Sales, Marketing, etc.) in the execution of his or her responsibilities.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow. We are growing quickly, and many of our processes are outdated and based on how we were operating when we first started running the company in 2014.
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of customer purchases, customer service metrics, and customer engagement to properly allocate supply, guide employee incentive programs, and ensure high-quality user experiences
- Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity and complete task workload (e.g., shipment, planogram, inventory, and ad set processes) on time, and within the payroll budget.
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including store visit and audit results.
- Strategy. Decide which projects the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless customer experience
- Vendor Relations.Identify And Attack problem areas with respect to our suppliers, and negotiate with businesses partners for reduced costs
- Customer Support. Work with CRM software to determine how customer feedback impacts business processes
- Hustle. Take ownership of tgin’s growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Marketing. Coordinate with the marketing team to assess new opportunities like launching a new market, spinning off a new product line, experimenting with new business models… the possibilities are endless!
- Human Resources. On Board and train new employees and experiment with new ways to do so with minimal physical presence. Build a team that embodies the tgin brand by delivering exceptional service through the execution of tasks that drive product availability, newness, and the option for a self-navigated shopping experience.
- Continue to grow REVENUES!
- 3-5 years of operations management experience
- College degree. MBA a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Experience managing and growing companies
- Hustler- You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude
- High Emotional IQ – Can deal with drivers, influencers and clients no problem
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Flexible and forward thinking- We need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
COMPENSATION: Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
2021 W. Fulton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.