Thank God It’s Natural is looking for a part-time bookkeeper that is excited about invoicing clients on time. Primary responsibilities include on-line bill pay and bookkeeping including preparation of financial statements in compliance with GAAP. The candidates must be able to work from our office located on W. Carroll in Chicago.
- Accounts payable invoice processing
- Weekly a/p check runs
- Scanning and filing invoices
- Answering vendor inquiries by email and phone
- Maintain reports of uncashed checks
- Responsible for month-end close including Supplier reconciliations
- Review all employee credit card expenses
- 3+ years, full-time accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Excel software
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Know of commonly used accounts payable concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and a good memory
- Experience with payroll processing and reporting, sales tax tracking and reporting, and on-line banking
- Experience creating, reconciling, and reviewing financial statements
- Ability to control time and work effectively in a home office environment
2021 W. Fulton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.