This position is ideal for someone who is creative and passionate about marketing, and has the ability to execute and strong attention to detail. A strong preference will be given to a candidate with an art background or who has a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography, Creative Writing or a related field.
- Play a critical role in defining and executing tgin’s social media strategies with a strong focus on visual channels such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest as well as the newsletter.
- Create an annual plan for increasing followership and engagement within and across the organization’s social channels.
- Set clear objectives through a social media plan focusing on brand awareness, conversion, customer retention, promoting sales and propelling the brand.
- Develop and execute Social Media Ad Strategy
- Plan the monthly content calendar across Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and produce a weekly content schedule that brings to life tgin’s brand narrative & personality.
- Assist in enhancing relationships with the retailers by working with the marketing team to craft retailer-specific social content plans on owned channels.
- Supply senior management with social media content/analytics for brand and corporate presentations as needed.
- Work very closely with our marketing team to provide insights on what’s working, and what’s not on our social channels.
- Work with Creative Coordinator to ensure strategic alignment and cohesive branding execution on all content and campaigns, including newsletter and social media networks
- Work with marketing department (product development lead) to successfully launch products on social media and engage consumers
Analytics & Reporting
- Provide weekly analytics reporting of social channel growth, engagement, reach, revenue and effectiveness of our social campaigns, with an emphasis on media and notable/verified interactions, to constantly evolve the calendar moving forward.
- Drive social media landscape research to develop a competitive advantage for the tgin brand.
- Provide ongoing consumer feedback (complaints, reviews on new formulas, feedback on products wanted etc.) to include in reports to management.
- Stay abreast of algorithmic changes and social platform updates.
- Lead team of content creators to shape the voice of the brand across social media communities, which includes, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation by leveraging positive client experiences and testimonials.
- Manage social ad and content creation budget ensuring we optimize and spend wisely & find opportunities to invest in media.
- Be at the forefront of what is happening in the space and propose new platforms to enter and first to market programs
- Be the eyes and ears for the team on what’s trending on social media. Take a broader POV beyond just hair care as to what are the relevant topics of conversation we should be taking a POV on.
- Serve as a Social Marketing “Best Practices” expert for the organization – monitor and share trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Requires 2+ of Social media management experience preferably within the beauty industry
- Proven personnel management experience with satellite teams
- Passionate about Social Media and able to motivate and face challenging situations
- Approach work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed performance expectations
- Able to think through problem solutions, excellent problem solving skills
- Analytical skills with an ability to clearly translate results into actionable insights
- Strong business acumen, self-directed, and motivated
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills. Ability to navigate through complexity
- Outstanding creative and design aesthetic
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org