We are looking for a social media intern that is an excellent copywriter and sparkling digital conversationalist to manage our CEO’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter account. You should be strong with graphic design, video creation, generating engaging content, responding to customer comments and more. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with social media platforms (IG, FB, LinkedIn, & Twitter), automation and analytics tools, and be familiar with urban pop culture content. Candidate must be a natural self-starter and problem solver looking to apply previous, as well as learn, new skills to generate tangible impact.
- Generate Monthly Content Calendar
- Create content for the CEO
- Manage CEO’s Instagram, Facebook, Linked and Twitter accounts
- Must be able to attend events with the CEO and generate content that complies with the social checklist.
- Manage and edit CEO blog posts
- Work on CEO newsletters (provide subjects, headings, etc.)
- Film CEO
- Create graphics that are on-brand for the CEO
- Respond to CEO requests via email
- Respond to customer requests and DMs
- Review and measure analytics
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Provide current/recent transcript
- Must work from our Chicago office 3 days a week (20 hours)
- Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program preferred
- Professional digital marketing and social media experience preferred
- Tech-savvy and great at figuring out new things (“entrepreneurial figure it out mindset”)
- Collaborative and personable
- Availability to work in Chicago Office
- Demonstrates our core values found on our website in the areas of Excellence, Creative, Accountable, Results-Oriented, Fun
- Someone who understands the many nuances of social media and can hit the ground running.
- Ideally, someone who has a relatively larger existing social media following (i.e. someone who knows how to build a social media following).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with an above-average understanding of all things social media. This position requires an intimate understanding of most, if not all, social media platforms. The ideal candidate will know how to connect, engage with and influence an online following
Interested applicants should send your social media accounts, cover letters, resume, and a copy of their transcript to email@example.com for consideration. If you have sample graphics or projects that you have worked on in school involving digital marketing, please forward those along as well.