Join the creative and energetic Thank God It’s Natural (tgin) Marketing Team, and help us further enhance our strong brand. We are a small natural hair business looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to assist our Marketing Team with special projects as we expand our brand across several national retailers. As our Administrative Assistant, you must be meticulous and extremely detailed oriented, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and capable multi-tasking. Experience with Facebook Ads or social media is a major bonus/plus.
- Work with graphic designer on updating images
- Ordering banners from Kinkos
- Ordering brochures, t-shirts and marketing collateral
- Planning events according to our event checklist
- Executing on social media campaigns (e.g. sending prizes to winners)
- Maintaining a timeline and checklists of ongoing projects
- Completing event applications
- Making travel arrangements
- Following up with team members, vendors, etc. for outstanding items
- Running Facebook Ads
- Working with marketing team to develop project plans, schedules, and assign responsibilities
- Define and clarify project scope, plan, and schedule.
- 3+ years of experience producing or managing digital and/or experiential projects.
- Comfort working within fast-paced timelines while managing multiple responsibilities.
- Strategic thinking skills to identify risks or opportunities during the life of a project.
- Experience working with clients, vendors and internal teams to ensure the delivery of outstanding projects on time and on budget.
- Anticipates and overcomes bottlenecks and obstacles to completing projects.
- Documents project progress and updates senior management regularly and as required by management.
- Provides periodic reports on project status milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Monitors design changes, specifications, and drawing releases and ensures changes are communicated and, where necessary, properly approved.
- Research vendors and control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Works diligently to get projects that are off schedule back on schedule to the original due date of the project. Directly accountable for raising the issue to higher level management that a project is off schedule.
- Manage Travel Preferences for Air, Hotel, Car, Vacations, Private Charter Flights, & etc.
- Return Voicemails, Text messages and Emails in addition to Calendar management.
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to tgin core values.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Extremely Organized
- Acute multi-tasking skills
- Flexible and able to Work in a Fast Paced Environment
- Exceptional Time Management Skills
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com