Thank God It’s Natural (tgin) is a manufacturer of textured hair care products for kinks, curls Project Manager to manage various marketing campaigns and coordinate different team responsibilities related to the launch of our CEO’s new booka. As the Marketing PMyou will be responsible for ensuring that we’re on track towards our goals, that all relevant tasks are completed and within budget, that marketing message remains consistent, creating a timeline for all major activations, and coordinating all of the parties with marketing responsibilities with respect to the launch (e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, social, graphic, digital, marketing collateral, writing, etc.). This is a freelance project.
- Manage team members responsibilities as it pertains to the book and relevant campaign
- Ensure assigned team members are completing their tasks on time
- Hold weekly 30 min meeting to discuss progress of action items
- Maintain project tracker, adding new action items with responsible team member on the list:
- Update launch plan with all key items that are currently missing that you come across in the email or that you require of the team, so we have a good historical record of what’s going on.
- Attend majority of book signing related events, personally supporting CEO and her needs before and after events
- Coordinate all book signings, events and media appearances related to the CEO’s book
- Handle all outreach to/requests from media, podcasts, book clubs, influencers, business organizations, churches, etc that may be interested in hosting the CEO as a speaker or guest at an event.
- 3-5 years of marketing/branding experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Experience owning marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Hustler- You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get it done attitude
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Team player – chemistry is everything at tgin. We are a highly collaborative team and want people who are focused on the common goal.
- Spirit of excellence – A players only with a great attention to detail, who take pride and ownership in their work
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marketing Project Manager