If you happen to be a member of Beyonce’s Beehive, are into body art, or haven’t been living under a rock for the last few months, you have probably seen or heard of metallic and gold flash tattoos! Flash tattoos are a great way to add a little body art without the commitment, and can be done right at home. If you are wanting to try this look at home, at a very low cost, follow these quick steps below!
What you will need:
- Metallic or Gold cream eye shadow
- small makeup brushes
- templates from online
- Sticker paper/copier labels
1. Select the shapes you are looking for online, then print them out onto the sticker paper.
2. Cut out the shape you desire.
3. Place the cut out on your desired body part, and fill in the stencil with your eyeshadow
5. Once you are done filling in remove the stencil
6. For longer lasting flash tattoos, apply hair spray for hold.
Yes, it is just that simple. Homemade flash tattoos usually last for a few hours. This is the perfect accessory for a concert, or night on the town.
Here are a few articles you need to check out!
- Top Ten Gold Nail Polishes
- 5 Step to Achieve the Perfect Holiday Golden Eye Look
- 7 Quirky DIY Beauty Tips and Tricks
Have you tried flash tattoos?
Ashley Renee is a licensed esthetician, Mac makeup artist, natural hair enthusiast, writer and poet from Chicago, follow her on Instagram @Ashleyvsrenee!